Sunday, October 20, 2013

Holidays From The Heart Blog Hop- Sparkle & Shine Wreath...




Welcome to the Holidays From the Heart Blog Hop featuring the NEW items from CTMH's Holiday Guide.  Once you've checked out my project, you will see a whole BUNCH of lovely project links below...go check each and every one out and leave some love!
Although the Holiday Guide has non-Christmas products, I keep coming back to the Sparkle & Shine paper packet.  This wreath is a combination of wreaths I've pinned over the past few months.
--------------------------
Here are some closeups...

----------------------------------
I cut the bow from the Artiste Collection using the "fit to page" feature...it measures about 5" and the tails hang down about 4" for a total height of 6"... 
--------------------------
Here you can see the dimension of the bow...
----------------------------------
The center of the bow is a DE Compliment from the Sparkle & Shine Assortment...

8 comments:

  1. Katy, this paper wreath is sensational! I just love the idea of using the Sparkle and Shine paper to create a wreath! Any tips on how to construct the wreath? I'm anxious to make my own now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy, your wreath is just GORGEOUS. I would love to see your give further instructions on how you made it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS project! Love the curled papers and the bow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I need to do this - great showcase of paper crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this wreath. do you have a tutorial posted from your earlier wreaths?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....