Monday, May 28, 2018

Life & Lemons - Just for You...

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!! I hope you all take a moment to think of all the Veterans who have fought for their Country and lost their lives.

Now...on to this week's H2H Challenge...all about life giving you lemons and what do you do with them. TODAY, we're gonna make LEMONADE (maybe spiked...lol).

The card I'm sharing today is using this month's SOTM from Close To My Heart and the lovely colors of Beautiful Friendship.

------------------------------------
I started by random stamping the pitcher and then using my water brush to add some Lemon ink to represent the lemonade. I added some Blue Burlap ribbon to attach the cute little tag, cut using the Thin Cuts - Basic Tabs...
---------------------------------
And since the STOM - Classic Summer Bash is intended for PARTIES, the bunting adds that special something to the inside of the card...and the image intended for the straw makes a perfect border for the edge of the card.


Thanks for stopping by!

I hope you'll head on over to the H2H Blog and see what other lemony projects the DT Members have made and don't forget to play along!

If you LOVE this month's SOTM, you only have 4 days to get it then it's gone forever!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....